Thursday, January 6, 2011

Turkey Salad


This is just the lunch when wanting to stay on plan and having a busy day. God gave me the strength to pass by all the fast food restaurants on the way home from a busy morning of errands. I had ate breakfast about 730 and was out the door by 8am. I did my hour of Jazzercise which earned me 5 activity points, got my hair cut and new tires. To say the least I was very hungry by 1230.

I just add:
3 cups of mixed salad greens (free and you get to check off 3 healthy checks for the day)
four ounces of Turkey breast luncheon meat (I use Oscar Mayer) = 2 points
one ounce or 28gms of 2% mild cheddar cheese from Kraft = 2 points

30gms of Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette =2points
8 gms Dijon Mustard
24 gms Balsamic Vinegar
8 gms lemon juice
1 spoonful minced garlic from a jar
83 gms olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
(you can also add other seasoning to this if you would like, but I like mine just like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment