Monday, January 10, 2011

Spinach-Cheddar Omelet with Orange Juice


Spinach-Cheddar Omelet with Orange Juice is a very low point breakfast but pretty well rounded. 2 points and it has protein, calcium and veggies. Separate four eggs and use just the whites. I buy my eggs at Sam's, an 18 eggs are a litle over 2.00. Place egg whites into small non-stick omelet shaped fry pan, sprayed with cooking spray. Cook on medium until set. When it is almost done place 1/2 cup fresh spinach over egg whites. I also used 2 teaspoons or 4gms of 2% mild cheddar shredded cheese inside the omelet- the cheese was so little amt it held no points. I buy at Walmart OJ that is called Trop50 and it has less sugar than other juices, so 1 cup is only 1 point. I probably should have had milk with this to increase my points but I had a mid morning snack that I added a cup of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment