Monday, January 10, 2011

Chickened Salad with Tangerine


I cook my chicken breast on an indoor grill and usually 2-3 depending on the size. This amount ensures enough for my lunches during the week. I place no seasoning on them they taste good without anything. I use only 3 ounces of the chicken per Salad and save the rest of the chicken for more during the week. This salad calls for three cups of mixed greens. I buy the large contanier at Sam's and it is usually all used with salads at lunch and side salads for our dinners during the week. I used 1 ounce or 28gms of 2% mild cheddar cheese. It is 2.00 at Walmart. I found a bag of clementines at Walmart for 3.75 they are great but a bag at Aldi is 1.99. I think the ones at Aldi have a few more seeds but are also good. My dressing was the Easy Balsamic from a previous post. I serving is 2 points. The whole meal was 7 points

No comments:

Post a Comment